The Spring 2012 issue of the Family Law Section Newsletter is now available! Please click here to view.
Inside this Issue:
- The Insidious Double-Dip: Are Your Eyes Wide Open or Wide Shut?
by Stephen Bravo and Michael Mattson
- Renewal of 209A Orders: Does the Standard Change?
by Abby Morrison
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Lawyer for the Day Program
by Wendy O. Hickey
- Recent Case Law Summaries
by Theresa B. Ramos, Alexis B. Kaplan, Patricia A. O’Connell and Anita Robboy
- Rule 1:28 Decision Case Summaries
by Theresa B. Ramos, Rosanne Klovee, and Kristine Ann Cummings
If you are interested in contributing to future issues of the Family Law Newsletter, please contact Wendy Hickey at email@example.com and Theresa Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org.