The Winter 2012 issue of the Health Law Reporter is now available! Click here to view.
Inside this Issue:
- The Fiduciary Duty of a Charitable Corporation’s Sole Corporate Member: New Law and New Questions
by Julia R. Hesse and David S. Szabo
- Antitrust Regulators Back Away From ACO Proposed Statement: Will the Guidance Be Sufficient to Protect Competition While Eliminating the Antitrust Deterrent to ACO Formation?
by Patricia A. Sullivan
- ACOs and the Medicare Shared Savings Program: Training Wheels for the Future’s Risk Based Environment
by Regina S. Rockefeller
- Sunshine Is On the Way: Federal Reporting Law Proposed Rule
by William A. Mandell
- Perspectives: An Act Promoting Equity and Efficiency in Rates
by Karen Granhoff and Eric Linzer
- Policymaker Profile: Mary Beckman
by Merritt Dattel McGowan
- Health Law Brief: Ryo Cigar Association, Inc. v. Boston Public Health Commission, 79 Mass.App.Ct. 822 (2011)
by Amy Kaufman
- Health Law Brief: State of New York, et al. v. Amgen, Inc., et al., 652 F. 3d 103 (1st Cir. 2011)
by Alexis Bortniker
- Health Law Brief: Sisson v. Lhowe
by Lynn M. Squillace
- Health Law Brief: Gargiulo v. Baystate Health, Inc., et al.
by Torrey Young
If you are interested in contributing to future issues of the Health Law Reporter, please contact Julia Hesse at firstname.lastname@example.org and David Sontag at email@example.com.