The Spring 2012 issue of the Health Law Reporter is now available! Click here to view.
Inside this Issue:
- Healthcare in Massachusetts 2012: The Way I See It
by Governor Deval Patrick
- Restoring Legal Immigrants' State Health Insurance - The Finch Cases
by Lorianne M. Sainsbury-Wong and Wendy E. Parmet
- National Health Care Reform Comes Home: Massachusetts' Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
by Michael T. Caljouw and Sarah G. Gordon
- Guardianship Proceedings in Massachusetts Probate Courts for Health Care Facilities: The Not-so-Uniform Probate Court
by William A. Mandell and Suzanne M. Fuchs
- Boston University Law Class Files Affordable Care Act Amicus Briefs With the U.S. Supreme Court
by Valerie Moore and Frederick Thide
- Obtaining an OIG Advisory Opinion: The General Counsel's Perspective - Interview of Daniel Orenstein, General Counsel, athenahealth, Inc.
By Julia R. Hesse
- Policymaker Profile - Interview of Áron Boros, Commissioner, Massachusetts Division of Health Care Finance & Policy
by Phillip Rakhunov
- Health Law Brief: Board of Registration in Medicine v. Sturdy Memorial Hospital
by Leda Tabaie
- Health Law Brief: Gauthier v. Director of the Office of Medicaid
by Matthew S. Beuhler
- Health Law Brief: Guardianship of Mary Moe
by Margaretta Homsey Kroeger
- Health Law Brief: U.S. ex. rel. Christopher Drennen v. Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc.
by Meghan M. Cosgrove
If you are interested in contributing to future issues of the Health Law Reporter, please contact Julia Hesse at firstname.lastname@example.org and David Sontag at email@example.com.