The Boston Bar Association’s Diversity & Inclusion Section, in
partnership with the Institute for Inclusion in the Legal Profession, present
"Diversity and Inclusion: The Future of Boston Law Firms in a Global Economy."
The keynote speaker will be Marc Firestone, Executive Vice
President, Corporate & Legal Affairs and General Counsel, Philip Morris
International Inc. Managing partners, diversity leaders, and all interested
attorneys are invited to attend.
- Keynote Speaker: Marc S. Firestone, Executive
Vice President, Corporate and Legal Affairs, and General Counsel, Philip
- Krish Gupta, Senior Vice President and Deputy General
Counsel, EMC Corporation, and member of Board of Directors,
- Mark D. Roellig, Executive Vice President and General
Counsel, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Rachael Rollins , General Counsel, Massachusetts
Department of Transportation and the Massachusetts Bay Transportation
- Sandra S. Yamate, Chief Executive Officer, The Institute
for Inclusion in the Legal Profession
- Moderator: E. Macey Russell , Partner,
Choate Hall & Stewart LLP
- 2:00 p.m.: Introductions - E. Macey Russell
- 2:05 p.m.: Opening Remarks - Marc Firestone, General
- 2:20 p.m.: Discussion Topics
- How Can Diversity and Inclusion Enhance Deals and Litigation Work for US
Lawyers in a Global Economy?
- How Diversity Can Raise the Profile of Boston Law Firms Among General
- What is Diversity and Inclusion in 2012? - Why Look Into the
Numbers and What Might We Learn?
- 5:00 p.m.: Reception
There is no charge for this event but registration is required. Register
below or contact Susan Helm at email@example.com or 617-778-1984.
For information on underwriting please contact Heather Leary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-778-1912.
This program is co-sponsored by the Association of Corporate Counsel -
Northeast Chapter, Asian American Lawyers Association of
Massachusetts , the Massachusetts Association of Hispanic
Attorneys , the Massachusetts Black Lawyers
Association , Massachusetts Black Woman
Attorneys , the Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association
, the South Asian Bar Association
of Greater Boston, and the Women's Bar
Association of Massachusetts .