Please Note: This event has already taken place.
Grow Your Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice: Advice from the Experts
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Boston Bar Association - 16 Beacon Street, Boston, MA
Business development is a must, but ADR and other private practitioners often
find it daunting. Advances in technology create both opportunities to
reach potential clients and questions about the wide array of possibilities.
This program, designed for ADR and solo or small firm practitioners, will cover
the business development techniques you need to know and will show you how to
use social media to get your message out.
- The basics of business development
- Improving your bio
- Developing and maintaining a robust contact data base
- Building a network by creating value for your contacts
- Creating and achieving a return on your web presence
- Blogging to better build a brand
- Using LinkedIn effectively
- Exploring social media marketing tools
- Silvia Coulter
- Caroline M. Emery
- Merriann M. Panarella
- MMP Dispute Resolution Services
BBA Event Calendar