This program is designed for attorneys new to labor
law, those who wish to develop a labor practice or advise clients facing labor
issues, and experienced practitioners looking to stay current with the latest
developments at the National Labor Relations Board.
The panel of experienced practitioners, with
special guest NLRB Regional Director Rosemary Pye, will provide an overview
of the relevant federal and state labor statutes and discuss hot topics in labor
law, including social media issues and the application of the National Labor
Relations Act to non-union settings.
After this seminar, attendees will know the general
framework of labor law in the U.S. and how to approach a question concerning the
rights of an employee or management in the labor/management
- Statutory framework governing labor relations
- The organizing process
- The duty to bargain, including the duty to provide information
- Unfair labor practices/prohibited practices
- Collective bargaining relationship
- What's new in labor law, including employee use of social
WEBCAST: This seminar is
also available live via WestLegalEd Center. Click
here to register.
- Register online: Click "Sign me
HERE for a printable registration form.
*Tuition Assistance: If the cost of this
seminar would preclude you from attending, please contact us about tuition
discounts via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.